Friday 1 March 2013

Why Western Internet Dating Sucks


When you first start scrolling through the pages of an internet dating site you have high hopes of being able to pick and choose the hottest women, start chatting to them, get their phone number and eventually arrange to meet up.  It seems like a sure fire way to strike up conversation with girls you wouldn’t normally have the guts to approach in the real world, but unfortunately for you that is exactly what every other man has in mind.

You send countless messages to various different hotties with no reply and you begin to question yourself. Is there something wrong with my profile? Do I look like an absolute stud in my photos? Are my messages interesting enough to get her attention? The problem lies within the shear volume of messages an attractive girl would receive. Here’s a look at what they would look like if the messages sent were in physical form…





Just for a moment put yourself in the shoes of the woman in receipt of all those inbox messages. She is spoilt for choice. She has hundreds, if not thousands of men screaming for her attention. She receives more validation in a single day than any attractive girl would receive in a month and all from the comfort of her own living room.

Before you send that ice-breaking message you need to ask yourself these questions: If she is so hot why would she need an internet dating site to meet men? And why would she run the risk of her internet love being a serial rapist when going to bars to meet men is a much safer option? The answer is for validation. Knowing that her new duck faced ‘selfie’ has received 100 likes from men gives her a warm fuzzy feeling inside. Knowing that hundreds of men want her gives her an extra spring in her step when walking down the street.

After a few weeks of trying your best to stand out from the pack you’ll find yourself trying anything to get any girls attention. That mediocre girl that you scrolled past only days ago suddenly becomes your new target. You begin to seek some validation of your own from girls you wouldn’t normally look twice at when walking past them in the street and when they don’t reply to your messages your ego takes a gigantic hit.

Okay so the hot girls aren’t replying and now that I’ve decided to lower my standards, the mediocre girls aren’t replying either.

The reason for this is because the majority of men are facing the same problems as you and have now flooded the inbox of every mediocre girl with messages. The ‘plain jane’ girls are now getting as much validation as an attractive girl would receive in real life and because of this you are forced to drop your standards even lower to get any sort of reply.

I found myself in this very situation a few years ago when I decided to give internet dating a go to see what all the hype was about. Any hot girl I messaged either didn’t reply or sent me one line answers with no apparent intent on keeping the conversation going, so I decided to message girls that were in the ‘6’ range to see if they would bite. Looking back, I have no idea why I bothered trying to fuck girls that were below my usual standards, but I suppose I was driven by the thrill of meeting a girl online and fucking her.

Within a day of lowering my standards I struck up a conversation with girl with the screen name ‘VeronicaCorningstone’. Our conversations consisted of her whinging about the disgusting “penis photos” she received on daily basis and that her inbox received hundreds of messages per day. After 2 weeks of boring back and forth she decided to come visit my house. I was living with my parents at the time and they were a bit funny about the idea of bringing random girls into the house, so I gave her instructions on how best to sneak into my room.

As soon as she walked through my door and into my room I knew my dating life had stooped to a new low. She was a lot fatter than her profile photos would suggest  and she had the body language of 50 year old, over weight truck driver. I could see why she resorted to an internet dating site to find penis.

After the most awkward sex I have ever had in my life she was quick to tell me that she had a boyfriend waiting for her at home and needed to go. I welcomed her departure from my house and was glad that I never saw her again.

I was quick to delete my profile after this horrible experience and ride off internet dating as a waste of time and effort. The countless hours of meaningless conversation with questionable women is something you must experience for yourself to truly appreciate how pointless it really is.

I have heard plenty of stories about men fucking quality girls from dating sites in places such as South East Asia, but I would love to hear from any man who has had such luck in a Western country.

- Gavin Madden

2 comments:

  1. duuuuuuuuuude, south east asia without a doubbbt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't build attraction!!! They have to actually like your profile.
    So I resorted to this method. Write the best profile I could mixing my real personality with lines of strength. Couple of better photos and simply wait for someone to send that 'rare' I like your profile click.

    It's the most liberating can experience when he goes on line to 'Delete' and 'appraise' rather than get laughed at by a 6!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Directgame

    ReplyDelete