Wednesday 17 April 2013

The Russian That Got Away


For me, arriving home from a lengthy voyage involves catching up with friends and searching for a new job in order to save enough money for my next adventure. I will spend the first two weeks reminiscing; I like to start from the very beginning of my trip, remembering each fine detail as to allow my mind to fully immerse itself in the sights, sounds and even the smells of that very moment.

A lot of the time my attention will turn to the women I got to know on a naked level. Was I proud to of fucked them? How did I go from fucking a 9 to a 6 within one night? Did I put too much effort into making sure I tried to fuck a quality girl every time I went out rather than just to have fun?

On this blog I mostly talk about my conquests, not to brag, but along with the entertainment value, educate many of you as to what is possible when it comes to random stranger sex in a foreign country. I rarely talk about the time I didn't fuck a girl for two reasons A) Because it's not very entertaining and B) Because rejection is something you learn to deal with if you're fucking a lot of girls. Rejection simply doesn't affect me enough for me to have to write about it.

My most recent time spent reminiscing was different. I spent less time thinking about the good times, ridiculous sex, beautiful cities and the amazing food because the majority of the time I was thinking about the Russian girl I had met in Thailand.

It was the final leg of my six-month stint overseas. I had begun to make my way home to Australia and decided that a couple of weeks in Thailand would involve enough partying as to make it okay that I was to spend the following few months working in Australia. It had come to our final three nights and Lionel and I had chosen to spend them on the island of Ko Phi Phi in the south of Thailand.

Our bodies were a bit of a mess, but we only had a few days to go so we decided to push through, as we knew we wouldn’t have this opportunity again for a while. As we got dressed into our brightly coloured singlets, shorts and stupid green straw hats we poured what seemed like litres of Red bull vodka down our throats until it was time to hit the clubs.

We spent the next few hours roaming the clubs and dancing like we were slightly retarded. It was on the dance-floor at ‘Ibiza Bar’ that I spotted a girl dancing alone in the sand on the outside of the dance floor. Her hair was long, brown and wavy with a hint of blonde at the tips. Her eyes were bright blue, which created a brilliant contrast against her perfectly tanned skin and although her stomach was perfectly flat, she had a make-up free glow similar to that of a pregnant woman.

Her perfection was too much for me to just admire, I had to talk to her.

My feet started moving towards her before my brain had time to realize what I was doing. I pushed through the crowd of partygoers until I reached the other side of the dance-floor. She was now facing the bar, which gave me comfort in knowing that she probably hadn’t seen me staring at her for the past five minutes. I took a deep breath and gave her two light taps on her shoulder. As she turned around she looked in my eyes and flashed me a slight smile as if she was waiting for me to approach her the whole time.

Hello, I just saw you standing by yourself over here and thought you might need someone to party with.”

Yes, well I’m waiting for my friend to finish work” she replied in a peculiar accent as she swayed gently to the sounds of the thumping house music.

As she looked into my eyes I found it hard to concentrate on what I was going to ask her next. I usually pride myself on my conversational skills, but in this very moment I was like the nerdy kid at school that got all choked up even when walking to mediocre girls.

Oh okay, where are you from?” I said resorting back to standard backpacker conversation.

“I am from Russia.” She replied.

I should have known.” I remember thinking to myself.

As far as I’m concerned, Russia is the primary source of hot white women throughout the world. The closer you get to Russia, the hotter the white woman. Simple.

“…and how long do you have until your friend finishes work?”

“..about an hour.” She replied

Great well you’re going to party with me until then.

After a few seconds of weighing up the idea she obliged. I thought the situation was unfolding perfectly. I see a magnificent girl, I approach her, she agrees to hang out with me and I’m in Thailand – the one-night-stand capital of the world. I was convinced things would go my way. I was wrong.

To be concluded

4 comments:

  1. Very well written. I enjoyed every bit of that. When's the conclusion coming Gavin?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you enjoyed it. Probably within the next few days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where are you going next gav???

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll be off to South America within the next few months.

    ReplyDelete