Tuesday 14 May 2013

The Sisters - Part Two


As we made our way to the centre of town the cocaine had well and truly kicked in. It took all my will power not to start running to the town centre as fast as I could, but we decided against it because we didn't feel like sweating more than we already had.

In the back of my mind I knew that it was best for us to predetermine which of the two Dean and I were going to pursue. As men we must do the choosing. Giving a woman options will more than likely leave you with an undesired outcome.

"Which one do you want?" I asked Dean as my mouth became as dry as a handful of desert sand.

"I think I like the blonde one." He replied

I nodded in agreement as I draw back as hard as I could on a cigarette. Although Linda was quite young, her naturally sexual vibe was enough to outweigh the fact she was only 18.

"You're late!" Carly screamed from across the street as her and Linda sat on a seat close to the town's biggest statue. I glanced down at my watch and realised we were in fact thirty minutes late.

We’re leaving tomorrow so we can’t be out very late.” Warned Linda as we walked towards the cab-rank. They had both changed into long summer dresses, which for now would keep the sculpted contours of their thin bodies hidden from view.

During the music gig both Dean and I had successfully made our intentions clear and it wasn’t long before we had them back at our hostel, completely naked and in our beds. As Linda was quite young I wasn’t surprised to discover that lying patiently between her thighs was one of the most amazing vaginas I had ever laid eyes on. Smooth, neat and tight. What more could a man ask for?

As the morning sun began to shine I awoke to the girls in a desperate rush to find their belongings.

Dad is going to kill us!” One of them screamed as I struggled to open my eyes.

They came to Lagos with their dad?” I remember thinking to myself as I sat up in bed with half an erection.

You have to come visit us in London! We have a big house you can stay in and you can meet all of our friends.” Squealed Carly as she handed Dean her contact details and both her and Linda were driven away in a taxi.

Both Dean and I were undecided as to whether we were going to visit them in London, but after browsing Carly’s facebook page it would seem as if they did indeed have a rather large house. After a brief discussion we booked our flights and were on our way to what we assumed to be a few days of sex in a mansion.

Upon arrival we were greeted by their father. He had body language that oozed authority, a handshake that gripped with the force of one thousand vices and a face that seemed to let a slight smile appear once every couple of years. Most of the time there’s no such thing as easy sex and this was a perfect example of what your brain is willing to put up with in order to keep your penis happy.

For the first night Carly decided that it would be best for her to introduce us to her friends. We had arranged to meet them at their ‘house’, which was situated in a suburb on the outskirts of London.

From the outside the house looked fairly rundown and as a peeked in through the front window it seemed as if the house was teeming with people, however there didn’t seem to be much furnishing.

Oh, by the way. This is a squat.”

A what?” I replied

It’s a squat. My friends basically broke into an abandoned house and decided to live here.” Said Carly as I glanced over at Dean and gave him a blank stare.

The lounge room floor was covered in cheap foam mattresses and ashtrays. Bong smoke filled the air as we were told to “make ourselves at home”.

So how long have you guys been here for?” I asked one of Carly’s least fucked looking friends.

A couple of months. We’ll stay here until the council evicts us, but that could take months.”

Dean and I decided to adapt to our surroundings and spent the remainder of the night snorting lines of ketamine and dancing around in one of the empty rooms.

We decided for our second and final night we would retreat back to the family home where we were forced to sneak into each other’s bedrooms because their father “wasn’t comfortable” with his daughters sharing a room with us. Their father would have more than likely beat the living shit out of me if he had of found out I was banging his daughter while he slept, but that just made my orgasm that much more extreme.

I woke early in the morning to screams of agony from Carly’s room. My mind jumped to the worst possible conclusion. Carly’s father had found out that Dean had snuck into her room and in an uncontrollable rage her father had stabbed her multiple times in the stomach. The good news is that this wasn’t the case, however the bad news was that overnight Carly had developed several painful sores on her vagina.

Dean returned to our room after being asked to leave by the sister’s father.
Dude, what the fuck did you give her?”

I don’t have anything.” Dean replied seemingly puzzled. “Although I do have a cold sore on my lip.

- Gavin Madden

1 comment:

  1. Something like that. Still unsure to this day though.

    ReplyDelete