Friday 7 September 2012

Should you ditch the mediocre bank fuck for a shot at a solid 9?


There comes a time in every man’s life when he must choose between ditching an easy fuck for a chance at scoring some quality vagina. He’s pulled the trigger too early and a new batch of beautiful, willing, talkative women have entered the club. He hates the thought of his friends scoring with these women whilst he’s stuck with a girl who, although a respectable 6, might as well of looked like a 45-year-old meth addict in comparison.

It was at 5am after a big night out that we met Tania outside one of Romania’s many Kabab shops. I did my very best to find a feature that stood out, but after talking to her for a good thirty minutes all that was established was that she wasn’t ugly and as plain as a bag of flour. Her teeth were okay, her face was okay, her body was slim and as a person she was nice yet awkward. We planned on ‘friend zoning’ her in hope that she would have some hotter friends to gain access to, so we exchanged details and made plans for her to show us around town sometime soon.

We arranged to meet in the town centre of Cluj, a small uni town in the north of Transylvania. Just like many University towns within Eastern Europe most of the students had flocked to the coasts to party by the beach. Despite this there still seemed to be a decent amount of people out drinking during the week and as expected it was about 70/30 in favour of men.

Lionel, Tania and I went to a bar called ‘Janis’ to meet up with her friend. Lionel and I were praying for someone under 55kgs, but unfortunately we were greeted by someone that weighed possibly 25kgs heavier. She had wide hips and a flat ass and when she smiled she looked like the cat from Alice In Wonderland. As the sun when down so did many drinks and although I had little to no interest in Tania, low light and alcohol makes even the most hideous women seem bangable; this is where it all went wrong.

Earlier in the night I had opened a group of 9’s that, although responsive, I did get a “I don’t wish to talk to you anymore” vibe from them. I am still kicking myself that I didn’t break through the language barrier and push for more of a conversation.

After making our way to the dance floor I noticed that there weren’t as many options as I would have hoped. The room was filled was typical scary looking Romanian men ready to pounce on anything that looked remotely female. Tania’s only friend was a disgrace and they didn’t seem to be the type to mingle with the Romanian elite.

At this point of the night I was fairly drunk and at the time felt as though there was no other option but to make a move on the girl I had planned on ‘friend zoning’. I took her hand and lead her to a dark seating area where it would be easier to go for the kiss. An hour earlier I had made a bet with someone from the group that Tania would be a horrible kiss, but much to my amazement she was up there with the best.

I decided it would be best to make my way back to the dance floor to see what everyone else was up to. My cock was instantly jealous as Alan was kissing one of the 9’s I had been speaking to earlier on in the night. I drunkenly stumbled over to the rest of the girls leaving Tania behind as she was having a conversation with cat face. I started a conversation with a cute blonde girl about how she didn’t look Romanian and that blonde, blue eyed Romanians simply don’t exist. She wore a long summer dress that was hiding a vagina I was hoping would be riding my face by the end of the night. As we got closer I could feel Tania’s eyes burning the hair on the back of my scalp. What was I to do? Do I risk banging a 6 for a shot at a 9? These decisions are hard to make after 20 or so standard drinks.

My standards throughout Europe weren’t all that bad, but taking my chances with a 9 seemed like the best idea at the time. Tania got the idea and I hardly saw her for the rest of the evening, but getting anywhere with blondie wasn’t exactly easy. I was hoping that with Alan hooking up with her friend this would get her in a hooking up state of mind; this unfortunately wasn’t the case. I ended the night with all their facebooks and a classic case of blue balls.

Did I make the right decision? Or would it have been best to bang a mediocre Romanian?


- Gavin Madden

No comments:

Post a Comment