Tuesday 2 October 2012

The Apartment: Day one


Within 20 hours of checking into our apartment Lionel and I have managed to each bang a Ukrainian. This particular apartment was selected due to its central location and our most favoured club in L’viv, “Metro”, is only a 15 Minute walk away. In one of my recent posts I discussed logistics and believe the following furthers their importance.

We arrived back in L’viv from Kiev after 10 days of extreme intoxication, random hook-ups and seedy bathroom sex to move into a centrally located apartment at a cost of 75 per week. We decided that after weeks of binging on fast food, a healthier option would best provide us with the sustenance needed for the week long sex-fest we we’re hoping for. We filled our fridge with enough fruit and vegetables to feed an orgy and got started on contacting Julia and Penelope.

Julia, the slim, fiery red head and Penelope, the assumed cock-fiend, were the Ukrainians we failed to bang on our previous visit to L’viv. Lionel and I had decided that the only reason we didn’t get to dip our cock inside of them was due to the fact we had no suitable bedding arrangement to do so. We had no other option but to rent an apartment for the sole purpose of having a bed in close proximity to the bars we were visiting.

We arranged to meet the girls at a club called “Metro”. It’s generally good any time of the week, but the girl to guy ratio is best on the weekends. Lionel and I spent most of our pre-drinking discussing our game plan. After the last encounter the girls knew what they were in for. We wanted sex and we wanted it tonight, but we weren’t about to make it that obvious.

After paying our 35 Hryvnia (3) entry we were greeted with a dance-floor packed full of horny drunken Ukrainians. Lionel and I worked our way through the crowd to the outdoor area where we sat like patient lions waiting for our prey to arrive. Our plan was simple: Get the girls back our apartment, but it would prove to be easier said than done.

Both Julia and Penelope seemed fairly standoffish. The conversation flowed well, but their reactions toward us when getting close seemed a little off. They were playing hardball and after a conversation between Lionel and I during one of their toilet breaks we decided adopting Neanderthal type behaviour was a better option.

Mid-conversation I took Julia’s hand and pulled her to the other side of the bar, slid my hand up the back of her neck and grabbed a fist full of hair and gently squeezed. She let out a sigh as I pushed my cock against her crotch and thrust my tongue down her throat. After opening one eye to see what Lionel was up to with Penelope it would seem that he had employed the exact same technique. Two couples having aggressive, cave man make out sessions over the bar would have been quite a sight from an outsiders point of view, but at this stage we were happy to try anything to make their pussies wet enough for them to agree to visit our apartment.

Lionel: “You girls have to see our wallpaper! I’m not going to tell you what colour it is, but it’s hideous!”

This was a well disguised way of getting the Ukrainians back to our apartment and it seemed to work up until we reached the steps leading to our front door.

Julia: “Okay, we’re going home

Lionel and I proceeded to walk up the steps in front of the girls as if we hadn’t heard them. We opened the door to the apartment as Lionel went on about how ridiculous our wallpaper was. They seemed to respond to forceful behaviour, so we had no other choice but to ignore anything they said that didn’t go along with our plan to get them naked. They soon followed using the excuse that they would come in just to “sleep”. Game over.

I pushed Julia into my room and onto my bed. I looked back to see the door open and, like a trained dog, Penelope closed the door for us as she drunkenly wandered into Lionel’s room. Before I knew it Julia had already taken off all of her clothes, but I was soon just as naked as she was. As I slid my hands down I noticed her crotch was insanely wet, it was as if her water had just broken.

Earlier in the night I had mentioned to Lionel that our beds, although in different rooms, are only a few metres apart. It was like Lionel’s cock was entering Penelope’s vagina an inch from my ear. As Julia let out squeals of pleasure, I could hear Lionel plowing into his very first Ukrainian.

Afterwards Lionel and I rendezvoused in the kitchen covered in sweat. “Sounded like she enjoyed you” I said. “She was a virgin” Lionel replied with a devious smirk on his face.

I’m not 100% sure whether it was a combination of them feeling comfortable enough to fuck us along with having a nearby apartment or just simply having an apartment that got us this particular bang; I guess only time will tell.

- Gavin Madden










1 comment:

  1. The wall paper line was legend....actually it wasn't half bad at all. Gave them something curious. They were half thinking, 'what does the wall paper look like?'I like the caveman approach, legend!

    POD

    ReplyDelete