Sunday 27 January 2013

Taking one for your dick


The night is coming to an end, your dick pre-warned you that no matter what he needed to be in a vagina by the end of the night. Your plan to fuck a super model has fallen through and all the attractive girls have either been snapped up or have gone home. The only girls left are 6’s or below. Your head says “Let’s get the fuck outta here!”, but your dick says, “C’mon man, you promised me pussy tonight. I don’t care what the girl looks like, I’m not leaving without it!” You take a deep breath and finish the rest of your drink, it’s time to take one for the team your dick.

It was 2am and I left was left at the bar with one of my good friends, Rita. I had had no luck with any of the girls I had approached and with a belly full of alcohol and testosterone pumping through my veins, I scanned the outdoor area for a passable female to pounce on.

Hey, I like your hair.

My attention quickly moved from scanning the bar to the girls sitting next to me.

Thanks” I replied, quickly analysing the pair as I poured myself another beer from my jug.

Where are you guys from? You don’t sound like you’re from here.”

I’m from Norway and my cousin is from Denmark.” She replied in an Americanised accent.

She was cute, well dressed, had a huge pair of tits, but by no means the quality of woman I had imagined fucking in the first week back from pillaging the girls of eastern Europe. Rita was giving me the same ‘Here we go again’ look as if to know exactly what was going on in my head. She knew the signs all too well; I was going to fuck the Norwegian, not because I wanted to, but because my dick demanded vagina.

After no more than 20 minutes of meaningless conversation the bar was beginning to empty out.

My cousin is going home, but she lives at someone else’s house. Can you walk me home?”

Okay” I said, without an ounce of hesitation in my voice.

As we stood up I noticed that she was a lot slimmer than I had originally thought. Having such massive breasts it’s only human for me to assume that the rest of her body would be in proportion, but this thankfully was not the case.

As we left the bar I decided it would be the best for me to kiss her just to remind her I wasn’t going to be her friend on the walk home. I wanted to make sure she knew I was an annoying little sex pest that wasn’t going home without anything less than a blowjob.

I think she got the idea” I remember thinking as she unzipped my jeans and wrapped her hands around my cock. As she got on her knees and put my cock halfway down her throat I took a moment to look around and take in the scenery. We were in the middle of lit up street only metres away from a set of units and a children’s playground.

A public blowjob was not on my bucket-list, but her cock sucking skills were of such a high standard that I wouldn’t have cared if a group of seventy-year-old men were watching us through a nearby window.

I could feel myself about to cum, but I didn’t want to blow until I had fucked the Norwegian. Before I could tell her to stop she got up off her knees and started jogging towards the Children’s playground. She had stopped blowing me at the perfect time. It was as if she had a sixth sense and that sixth sense was knowing that semen was coming.

I followed her across the road and into the playground with my cock still flopped out of my zipper. She began to unzip her jeans as she unclipped her bra.

I want you to fuck me on the slide.” She said as she pulled me down between her legs.

Fucking girls in playgrounds is something that should be happening on the way home from a house party as a teenager or when you’re backpacking in Europe. It shouldn’t be happening as a 26 year old in your hometown. It’s amazing what situations your dick will get you in, but just think of how much less fun you’d have if you masturbated before you went out.

- Gavin Madden

No comments:

Post a Comment