Wednesday 22 August 2012

Bang number 10

Budapest is a city that, in comparison to Krakow, has a noticeably lower percentage of quality local pussy. I decided that although capturing a Hungarian flag would be nice, a foreign backpacker would be of higher quality and would require much less effort.

It had been around 36 hours since I had finished destroying my polish fling back in Krakow, but it would seem the more sex I got the more I wanted.

As I entered the hostel I noticed a girl checking in. She was pale, smoky eyed with short red hair. The short hair bothered me, but it decidedly suited the shape of her face. She wore a low cut top and denim short shorts that revealed the crease between her arse and her upper thigh. She had a kind smile and teeth that were in perfect condition. She would be my target.

When backpacking one of the first questions I will ask a girl is: “How long are you here for?” - An innocent question it would seem, but translated it would be something like this: “If I fuck you tonight I would prefer that you not be around tomorrow so I can fuck other chicks”. This question is obviously not necessary if it’s your final night at a particular destination, but it’s most useful on the nights leading up to it. Another question worth asking is: “Where are you going to next?” – Not asking this as a follow up question could having you thinking you are in the clear only to find her checked into the same hostel as you at your next destination - A situation that I have unfortunately found myself in.

The pre-drinking would begin at the rooftop bar of the hostel. My travel buddy and I joined a group of Australians for some drinking games. I had noticed that my target had positioned herself a few tables across from us with her group of friends. We caught each other’s glances every now and again, but her sitting 15 metres away wasn’t getting me any closer to banging her.

My plan was to make a witty comment as I walked past them on my way to the bar, but as I was thinking of what to say I noticed a Canadian girl that we had made friends with the night before sitting and chatting with them. I waved her over and it was then she invited the group of girls with her; my witty comment manoeuvre had just been made redundant.

She was English and was of the ripe old age of 19. When talking her eye contact would linger for a few seconds longer than what seemed natural and I would catch her staring at me even when the attention was on another person. All signs looked good, but a few of the Australian boys were putting in a decent effort to win her vagina for the night. I bided my time and made the odd sly comment about her being a lesbian because of her short hair. It was at a bar called ‘Szimpla’ that I would be confronted by her about how mean I was to her. I would make it seem as if I had no idea what she was talking about and that she had overreacted. I made sure to have a stupid smirk on my face as if to say: “I’ m fucking with you” the entire time.

It was obvious that she was highly receptive to western game. I could see in her face that my cockiness was making her pussy wet. If she had of been carrying a bucket between her legs it would have been filled to the brim. I taught her my handshake to lighten the mood and to gradually introduce her body to mine.

Side note: Whilst travelling through Zakopane in Poland I came across a head massager that cost me next to nothing. Whilst taking it out to bars with you would seem mildly creepy, it’s a great way to get her juices flowing back at your hostel/apartment.

‘Smokey eyes’ interrupted the conversation to let me know that she was going to go to the toilet. She grabbed my hand and led me away toward the bathrooms. Did she have a weird piss fetish? Did she want me to fuck her in the toilet? “But I hadn’t even kissed her yet.”, I remember thinking to myself. Turns out it was an excuse to get me away from the rest of the hostel guests; such a clever girl! We shared a sneaky make out session in front of the female toilets. She was a ‘teeth clunker’, but her teeth were in pristine condition so I let her off for that one.

I took her onto the rooftop smoker’s area where our make outs got more intense and pulling the back of her hair made her entire body shake as if paralysed by pleasure. Earlier in the night she had mentioned that she had to be home early so she could get up to catch her train to Split in Croatia. I decided to take full advantage of this  - “You should probably get back to the hostel, you don’t want to miss your train in the morning” and she replied with “You’re right, let’s go”, BINGO!

During the walk back to the hostel she insisted in finding a dark place to fuck, but every alleyway reminded me of a 7-11. It would seem that Budapest’s streets may have won the ‘world’s brightest streets at night award’ for 2012. We played around with each other’s genitals quite a bit, but fucking in the brightest city street in the world wasn’t going to happen.

The hostel we were staying at was on the 5th floor and the floors below it were under construction at the time. I decided it would be best for me to fuck her in the construction site, so I led her over the circular saws, nail guns and pine wood to a darkened room. I removed her clothes and bent her over. “Why the fuck don’t these workers take their tools home with them” I remember thinking mid-bang.

“I can tick being fucked on a construction site off my to-do list” she remarked whilst pulling her panties up from around her ankles.

- Gavin Madden

1 comment:

  1. When the market is tight, and you need to work alittle magic, you were already on the right track, but i'll give you the finished article. Best indirect street opener of all time. "Excuse me, can you help me?" You can ask for help on anything like do you know any good coffee shops around here better than Starbucks. In your case, language constrained, you will literally point to your map if she doesn't understand............She understands body language. You know what to do from there.


    POD

    ReplyDelete