Friday 16 November 2012

Goodbye Europe….for now


After being in Eastern Europe for the past 3 months I have successfully added 8 new notches to my ‘bang belt’. While this isn’t a significant amount, I feel that I now have a deeper understanding of the mindset of an eastern European woman.

Eastern European girls are definitely more attractive than their Western counterparts, but when considering a trip here you must ask yourself one question: “Am I prepared to sacrifice a lot more time and effort on girls that are only 1-2 points higher than the girls I could have an abundance of in my home town?

The answer to this question for me was yes. I felt those girls in my home town were always going to be there and can forever be used as a back up.

Would I ever return to Eastern Europe?

Definitely. This particular hunting ground is a challenging one to say the least. I found that even the 5’s and 6’s were sometimes as hard to bang as the 8’s and 9’s so sticking to gaming the hotter women will require almost the same amount of time and effort.

Even as I book my flight to Sri Lanka I feel as though I have unfinished business here. I have managed to complete a few personal tasks I set myself, but there are still some that I can’t yet ink with a ‘Mission Accomplished’ stamp.

For now I will set my sights on slaying the tourists of Sri Lanka, India and Thailand. Wish them good luck.

- Gavin Madden

No comments:

Post a Comment