Saturday 10 November 2012

Pushing through


When back packing I consider a drought to be more than three days without any (unpaid for) sexual encounters. The facts are that you’re going to be meeting a lot of horny young locals and if that fails you can always try your luck with one of your fellow back packers when arriving back at the hostel. Sounds easy enough, right? With logistics and the girl to guy ratio in your favour you can see how the never ending fight for vagina can be rather depressing if you can’t even manage to kiss anyone on three successive nights.

Watching balding, middle aged men having more success with the ladies made me want to pack up my penis and go home, but I felt as though pushing through was my only option.  

On night four I had had a number of unsuccessful approaches and even been physically pushed away from a young group of polish girls so my confidence in approaching had taken a turn for the worst. I had made sure to moderate my alcohol intake because I had noticed over the past few nights I had been incredibly intoxicated and this was not making it any easier for me to maintain an interesting conversation.

With balls full of semen and with what seemed like litres of red bull pumping through my veins I made my way through a sea of horny Spanish men to the smoking area to meet with Lionel. We discussed the general pretentiousness of the clubs in Krakow and decided on trying something slightly more alternative for the following evening if we weren’t successful on this particular night.  

As we made our way back down the stairs and onto the dance-floor I noticed a short Italian girls making her way towards us. Her breasts were perky and her waist thin with hair very similar style to that of 'Sideshow Bob' from The Simpsons. We made eye contact and she flashed me a smile so I blurted out the first thing that came to mind.

Me: “I want to live in your hair!”

Italian: “That would be nice”

Me: “Are you going for a smoke?”

Italian: “Yes

Me: “Okay, I’m coming with you”

I followed her closely to sneak a peak at what she looked like from behind. Her booty was magnificent. Not big, not small and had similar characteristics to a well-rounded peach. I had been in similar situations before where I’d think too much about the end result so I was careful to keep anything sexually orientated out of my thoughts and became more focused on building attraction and fending off any potential cock-blockers.

As it turned out she was with an Erasmus group and was studying dentistry, which partially explained why her teeth looked fairly well maintained. After two attempts at kissing her she finally caved – “I don’t usually kiss in public”, this was an obvious attempt at making herself feel less slutty, but I was happy to go along with it – “I don’t either, but this just feels so right.” Vomit.

When talking to a girl with English as their second language you find yourself saying things that would make any native English speaker cringe. It seems to work quite well so I’m happy to continue spitting corny drivel to keep my penis happy.

After one too many Spanish men interrupting our conversation I decided it would be a good time to leave. At this point I was getting fairly drunk and became quite concerned that I wouldn’t be able to maintain a full and firm erection if I was to get her back to my hostel. I would later discover that this was only a slight issue.

As we walked up the stairs to my hostel dorm room I could hear what sounded like fifty people partying inside so I quickly grabbed the Italian's hand and pulled her upstairs. Assuming the girl will bang in a toilet is far more effective than trying to talk her into it, which is something I learnt the hard way.

As I bent her over the toilet bowl I noticed my cock was approximately three quarters erect so I decided finger banging her from behind would have me ready to go. As I slid one finger in I noticed it had been caked in a thin layer of blood so I opted for politely asking for a blowjob which was a more sanitary option. The sex would end with me jizzing on her back. 

The Italian: It’s so warm.” She remarked as if she'd just stepped outside on the first day of summer.


Me: "Yep"

In the morning I felt a great sense of satisfaction that I hadn’t given up the fight for pussy. Although it was only three days my penis’ expectations are high and this is the reason pushing through in any situation will always open more doors and/or legs.
  
- Gavin Madden

No comments:

Post a Comment